Guru Poornima and longest lunar eclipse
It’s 27th July 2018, a Blood Full Moon, Guru Poornima and longest Lunar Eclipse.
While this is one of the rarest phenomenon, it can be emotionally a volatile period.
Lets sail through this phase with ease and joy.
Have you seen high tides in sea during full moon n then when it subsides it throws off the dirt n filth on the shore which later gets cleant n sea is back to its purity.
Same occurence takes place within our lives, our minds.(Remember we too are 71% water n moon governs the water.)
Be aware and be careful of not getting into other peoples drama or crankiness, be aware of your own emotions that could surface from the past hurts, suppressed emotions, feeling low or unworthy or undeserving, restless or anxious, hyper or angry etc.
Full moons are the best time to let go and release all that is not in alignment with your well being.Just stay vigilant and watch.
Few suggestions that can help to pass without bothering or challenging your well being.
1. Silence is gold Avoid getting into arguments-stay as much silent as possible. Don’t worry about others upheaval or crankiness (remember moon affects them too)
2. Write -pen down all that is bothering you or is disturbing you , write it till you go blank n once the moon rises simply tear it burn it and then meditate for a while.
3. Chanting Keep your mind focussed on what you want- chant switchword or affirmations or mantras and stay positive
4. Meditate – Remember Meditation is accepting your own friend request. Going inwards and being with yourself can help.
5. Music heals stay tuned to the music that calms soothes or keeps you on a higher vibration.
6. Faith- you may try your best but if external situation triggers, just know this too shall pass& if He has got me to this, He will also get me Through this
You may be interested
To understand is to be easy and light.2B Sangam - August 13, 2018
Expression:Life brings obstacles and difficulties. They do not come to stop or hinder progress. They can strengthen and help in…
Appreciate Brakes if life2B Sangam - August 10, 2018
Once in a physics class, the teacher asked the students, “Why do we have brakes in a car?” Varied answers…